Annual Report Status?

Hi all! I've been looking over the wiki for the Annual Report and am wondering how things are going for everyone on their respective 'owned' projects? Does anyone need help with something specific?

I did a paragraph for each of the 'big international' events listed on the wiki yesterday (http://live.gnome.org/action/edit/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2011/InternationalEvents), I'm not sure how much information we were looking for on each of these, if thats it or if we'd like a fuller article. If thats the case please let me know, and I'll start working on fleshing them out. Otherwise, I'm planning on working on a page re: Outreach Program for Women next.

Emily
--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein