GFOSS conference in Greece

Hello my friends,

I just saw a post (in Greek) [1] that there will be a day conference. It says that the cost of the conference is 15000Euros and it covers the transportation and accommodation for the speakers from abroad.
This conference will be held to 4 cities in Greece (different days).
Deadline is March 10th. You can send your participation to
http://go.eellak.gr/ellakconf/
Name
Last name
Company
Position
E-mail
Phone
Comments
City (that want to present). The first is Athens. I live in Thessaloniki (the second choice)

Please, check the side [2] to check last year organization (I participated with Gnome at Thessaloniki's and organized the one at Larisa [3]).

Please, anyone who's interested, contact me (and list).
I'll send a participation for a booth at Thessaloniki.

Thanks for your support.
Have a lot of fun,
Stathis

[1] http://ellak.gr/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7132