Re: Fwd: FreeWear.org - Royalty Report (2011/01).

On 02/15/2011 11:06 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
we don't have issues
 with multiple stores, as long as they sign our trademark agreements
 and we have a workable business relationship, which we do with
 Freewear.

I had a look at freewear and didn't feel 'seduced' by their store. They definitely bring the proximity to people from Spain if I got that straight but the store concept kinds of dilutes the GNOME brand, and definitely doesn't differentiate or show under a great light the brand compared to other FOSS projects.

In fact reading the email from Ismael I was even a bit disheartened and wondered what was the value Freewear was bringing at first (though I got it later as mentioned above).

Is brand dilution and positioning something we should take into consideration?

Fred