Re: Fwd: FreeWear.org - Royalty Report (2011/01).

Hi,

Ismael Barros² wrote:
> In order to boost sales and therefore donations to the GNOME
> Foundation, we have asked for a link to our website on the GNOME
> website (http://gnome.org), and we got redirected here to discuss the
> issue.

Paul, how is the GNOME Store on Zazzle coming along? I'm all for
supporting merchandising agreements we make, and the FreeWear guys are
cool, but I don't want to divert revenue away from us, if we have a
better option.

If the Zazzle store is operational, we should leverage that. And we
should have some GNOME 3 goodies for sale for the release date!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary