Re: Fwd: FreeWear.org - Royalty Report (2011/01).

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 3:08 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
> Paul, how is the GNOME Store on Zazzle coming along? I'm all for
> supporting merchandising agreements we make, and the FreeWear guys are
> cool, but I don't want to divert revenue away from us, if we have a
> better option.
>
> If the Zazzle store is operational, we should leverage that. And we
> should have some GNOME 3 goodies for sale for the release date!

The Zazzle store has been operational for almost a year now.

Zazzle does a good job of selling in multiple currencies, but some
users prefer other, sometimes local, options.  The Board works with
other companies who also pay us a royalty and we don't have issues
with multiple stores, as long as they sign our trademark agreements
and we have a workable business relationship, which we do with
Freewear.

Getting some GNOME 3 stuff up is a good idea, the t-shirt contest
should be announced in the next day or two, and those will be added.
I'll ping Andreas as well.

Paul