Re: getting a domain of srilanaka.gnome.org

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 19:03 +0530, Danishka Navin wrote:
> Lets develop the product with minimal effort. is it ok?
> what the mater of creating the a subdomain and publishing the content?

Well, what's the issue with coming up with some basic identification of
requirements first that doesn't only consist of buzzwords, so
infrastructure folks (mostly also volunteers) can start some actual
planning and allocate time for specific needs, instead of investigating
in something that's not really used later on?

To me it looks like you miss the point...

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com