Re: getting a domain of srilanaka.gnome.org

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 3:51 AM, Sureshkumar Packiyarajah
<sureshp8 gmail com> wrote:
> Dear Olav,
>
> behalf of snavin(our Gnome community member in srilanka) is already using
> git so i am totally agreed with Danishka Navin suggestion for the onward
> moving step to get srilanka.gnome.org.in order to have Git we can not do
> much things so we prefer to have sub domain under Gnome.

Do you already have content ready to push to the GNOME servers when
this subdomain is configured? (I need to side with Olav in this case
and use the lk.gnome.org language based sub-domain.

If you do not have content might I suggest using Wordpress hosted on
th GNOME servers. You can work on themes via git, but the content
itself can be managed via the web interface.

My thoughts anyway.

Christer