Re: getting a domain of srilanaka.gnome.org

The point is that I don't understand the needs / requirements. For
instance, latest email specifies 'community building'. We might set up
something which might not be beneficial.
--
Regards,
Olav

Why we localize?
Why we market the product?
Why do we release parties?

Lets develop the product with minimal effort. is it ok?
what the mater of creating the a subdomain and publishing the content?

I don't get it. I asked if basic HTML is enough, it was. Then wordpress
is fine too.. now you say blogspot / WP is not good enough?

Maybe explain it in another way:
I can make a search.gnome.org subdomain and point it towards the same
machine as www.google.com. All the technical bits are handled by google.
Only thing GNOME does is the name.

what i try to say is if you really have an issue with supporting us by creating the subdomain and giving some space
the only solution is to create a basic blog at some where else.

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/danishkanavin
http://identi.ca/danishka