Re: GNOME Store

FYI to all. Hackerthreads currently sells some GNOME merchandising and shares the revenue with us.

We are discussing opening our own store (using Zazzle) over which we'd have more control over products, design, etc. The board just wants to make sure that nothing in the agreement we currently have with hackerthreads prevents that. (And it looks like we are ok, but I'm having our attorney give it a quick read.)

I do think we should work to keep a good relationship with hackerthreads so we should let them know our plans (I can do that) and we should  try to avoid unnecessarily competing with their products.

Stormy