Re: GNOME Store

Dave Neary wrote:
Stormy Peters wrote:
+1 for Zazzle.

Idem. In fact, back in 2004, the only reason we didn't go with Zazzle
was that they were US only, and we would have had to theme our web page
ourselves to make it look & feel like a gnome.org page. The first one is
no longer true, I think, and the second is perhaps not a blocker.
I haven't looked into detail how much control you actually get over the design, but when playing around with it in Firebug yesterday, I was able to get okayish results in a matter of minutes. Lots of divs to style!
So not a blocker at all. Lets go for it!
- Andreas