Re: GNOME Store

I'm glad to see the agreement in choosing Zazzle!  I'm not sure of the process - are there any other individuals who we need approval from?

If not, who can help with some of the adminsitrative steps to move forward?

* Inform Hackerthreads of a change
* Set up a Zazzle account (http://www.zazzle.com/sell)

I am supposed to meeting with Lucas soon to discuss a roadmap for the gnome-web team after last Monday's meeting.   I'd recommend we wrap some of the action items regarding creating a store (CSS) into the overall gnome-web plan (which is scheduled for release with 2.28).  This may make the most sense as the look and feel of the GNOME website will change with the Plone rollout, and we'll want that look in the Zazzle store.

In talking to Andreas in IRC yesterday he mentioned that there may be some artwork ready to go, such as the popular green one, and a few others.

The other option is to launch a more basic store now, with some of the designs Andreas mentioned, in an effort to make a little money sooner.

Paul