Re: GNOME Store

I checked and we're one vote shy. There was positive reaction but it
stalled on knowing exactly what we've agreed to with hackerthreads. We
don't seem to have a copy of the agreement on file.

I think whatever we do, we'll need to make sure to work with
hackerthreads to maintain that relationship.

A couple of notes on hackerthreads from Rosanna:
- we get $4 per item sold
- they were the ones who came up with the decals, polo, and hat ideas
- in one quarter, they were happy with how things sold and gave us an
extra $100 in donation