Re: wgo - Get Involved

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Paul Cutler
<pcutler foresightlinux org> wrote:

> Do QA - Process for filing Bugs/Triaging --SankarshanMukhopadhyay

FYI, "Do QA" is a confusing title to me. Something like "help with
bugs" or "help Triage" would be clearer to me.

> Does this still make sense?   If we move to a "Sponsor" top level page, does
> "Store" and "Donate" move with it?

I don't think so. I think when we say sponsor, people think companies.
And I don't think people always associate buying trademarked stuff
with donating.

But perhaps there's a high level word that would cover all three? (Not
"support" though, as that gets confused with technical support.)

Stormy