Re: Marketing, GNOME 3.0 and subteams

How dare you steal my idea. ;)  j/k  I had thought about the app store, but I'm convinced that it won't work if we keep it "just GNOME".  It won't work until you involve distros/KDE/XFCE and completely centralize everything into one place to get cool apps regardless of desktop.  Linux desktop marketshare is so pathetically small that we need to join forces with everyone and work in unison to win people over

sri