Re: Create your own customised GNOME liveCD

Hi,

I just want to throw in something:

During GUADEC in Stuttgart I was talking to Luis about a joined effort
regarding LIVE CD's. Currently, every single person creates his/her own
LIVE CD. This is bad, it's not really wise. Luis agreed, that we should
work on a common base where everyone can put his stuff on (a Mono LIVE
CD, a LIVE CD for a fair, ...). So, my question is, when do we want to
do that. And do we even want to do that?
To me it seems that there's a big lack of communication. I'd love to
see, that people will work together from now on. Andreas Mueller is the
right person to ask if it comes to Ubuntu (LIVE CD's).
You can keep me in CC: if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Christian