Re: Create your own customised GNOME liveCD

Am Montag, den 25.07.2005, 09:08 -0400 schrieb Luis Villa:
> On 7/25/05, Marcus Bauer <marcus bauer gmail com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 00:22 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:

[...]

> > > Luis (hoping to push out a 2.11 liveCD at some point in the next few
> > > days, we'll see)
> >
> > gnoppix.org claims to already have done that and works as a drop in
> > replacement for the hoary iso. You may have a look into that.
>
> Grrr. gnoppix.org and I... hrm. well, anyway. I'll just say that I'm
> not thrilled that there is this duplication of effort, though at this
> point some of it is my fault.

I am surprised that there is ZERO communication. We're ( Gnome e.V. and
some other distro's working ATM on a 2.11.5 ) I posted the master
roadmap to the gnome-ev maillinglist. In short, it will be a WEB-GUI
where user can click _and_ customize his CD himself in a very very easy
way ...

Cheers,
amu