Re: GNOME en P2P networks

On 12/23/05, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

> Then, my journalist colleague, you should we careful when writing that
> something is ilegal when no judge has declared its ilegality.

ok, "arguably [il]legal" then.  not like i said "pirates" or
"criminals" anyway...

> Ok! Opening gtk-gnutella...

cool, seems like gnutella has evolved since the last time i had
checked it.  i'm really really glad.  i still have my doubts about
emule, but that's because i use it very often (don't ask ;) ).

anyway, you often filtered the results by size, and i specifically
talked about "the most sourced/popular files"... anyway, i repeat:
seems like gnutella has matured, and i'm glad.

> And let's see the great GNOME brand:
> ... Southpark videos ...

we'll never beat underpants gnomes, deal with that  :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underpants_Gnomes
(1: deploy gnome, 2: ???, 3: profit!!!)

> But no problem, Santiago. We don't need to dicuss this.

we don't need to discuss what we do as individuals, but we do need to
discuss what we do as an organization.

ok go put your files in there (btw i'm more than glad to see you'll be
taking care, and not some guy who feels like rar-ing them or
something), but please let's not say "go find your latest gnome
release in emule".

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra