Re: GNOME en P2P networks

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 10:07 -0300, Santiago Roza wrote:
<snip>
> ... not to mention the fact that we can't control what goes into emule
> or gnutella, so anyone could upload "naughty schoolgirls 4" and rename
> it to gnome-something.

You're forgetting the fact that I can upload "naughty schoolgirls 4" and
rename it to "gnome-something" and no one can stop me. So it's better to
put some real gnome stuff than wait for a midget porn movie name "gnomes
doing it". I especially like the idea of putting some gnome videos on
there, because then people can see "live gnome".

-Gezim