Re: [LaTeXila] Bug in Ubuntu Beta Builds?

Hello,

Le mercredi 11 janvier 2012 à 00:04 +0100, Philipp Specht a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> On 10.01.2012 23:50, Matthieu Baerts (matttbe) wrote:
> > Just to be sure, can you try with this cmake flag? -DWITH_GNOME=ON
> Compiled with that option, works fine.
>
> > Or maybe a wrong installation? (because I've tested this package on a
> > computer with Ubuntu Oneiric and it works fine). Can you also try to
> > reinstall it?
> Tried reinstalling it after purging the previous version, cleaning the
> package cache and removing my settings from ~/.local/share/latexila, but
> the segfault kept happening.
>
> Could it be related to me running Xubuntu and thus missing some package
> that is installed by default on an Ubuntu machine?
Mmh, no because your compiled version seems to work fine! And I confirm
that this same package works fine on another computer with Ubuntu
Oneiric without any GTK warnings...
Maybe, can you give us the output of the CMake command launched from a
terminal? Just to compare this output with this build log:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/85988439/buildlog_ubuntu-oneiric-amd64.latexila_2.3.0-1~oneiric~ppa0_BUILDING.txt.gz
@Sebastien, any idea? :)