Re: [LaTeXila] Bug in Ubuntu Beta Builds?
- From: Philipp Specht <philipp specht googlemail com>
- To: "Matthieu Baerts (matttbe)" <matttbe gmail com>
- Cc: latexila-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [LaTeXila] Bug in Ubuntu Beta Builds?
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 00:04:04 +0100
On 10.01.2012 23:50, Matthieu Baerts (matttbe) wrote:
> Just to be sure, can you try with this cmake flag? -DWITH_GNOME=ON
Compiled with that option, works fine.
> Or maybe a wrong installation? (because I've tested this package on a
> computer with Ubuntu Oneiric and it works fine). Can you also try to
> reinstall it?
Tried reinstalling it after purging the previous version, cleaning the
package cache and removing my settings from ~/.local/share/latexila, but
the segfault kept happening.
Could it be related to me running Xubuntu and thus missing some package
that is installed by default on an Ubuntu machine?
] [Thread Prev