Re: [LaTeXila] Bug in Ubuntu Beta Builds?

Hello,

On 10.01.2012 23:50, Matthieu Baerts (matttbe) wrote:
> Just to be sure, can you try with this cmake flag? -DWITH_GNOME=ON
Compiled with that option, works fine.

> Or maybe a wrong installation? (because I've tested this package on a
> computer with Ubuntu Oneiric and it works fine). Can you also try to
> reinstall it?
Tried reinstalling it after purging the previous version, cleaning the
package cache and removing my settings from ~/.local/share/latexila, but
the segfault kept happening.

Could it be related to me running Xubuntu and thus missing some package
that is installed by default on an Ubuntu machine?

Philipp