Re: [LaTeXila] Bug in Ubuntu Beta Builds?

Hello and thank you for this bug report!

Le mardi 10 janvier 2012 à 20:21 +0100, Philipp Specht a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I've just now tried to run Latexila 2.3.0-1~oneiric~ppa0 (from the
> testing PPA) on a fully patched Xubuntu 11.10, but it crashes right
away
> with a segfault -- full output attached, as is a gdb backtrace. I've
> compiled 2.3.0 from the release tarball myself, that version works
just
> fine.

This is really strange... But how did you compile it? With which cmake
flags? Did you only use '.c' files or did you translate '.vala' files to
'.c' files?
On this ppa, this optionnel flag is used:
        -DWITH_GNOME=ON
(so now it requires this package to compile it:
gsettings-desktop-schemas-dev)

But I don't think it's due to this flag...
Do you use a newer version of GLib, GTK or Vala?
Do you still have warnings messages if you launch LaTeXila from a
terminal?

Best regards,
Matt