Re: 2/18/2016 Meeting Minutes

Hi Sri! Did you get around to trying some hot lips pizza?!

Anyways, I have just one more venue to add on the list; I added it at the end. Sorry to spam you all with the file again; I can’t access GNOME cloud yet :)

I wasn’t able to get in touch with the other one I have in mind. They haven’t replied to my email as well. The place is called Bunk Bar Water (in the SE). Have you heard of it? With this venue, it will be space, bar and food altogether; it is like a club I think and they typically also have bands playing there.

Talk to you all soon.
Good night!

On 21 Feb 2016, at 8:07 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016, 3:08 AM Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 7:13 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
> I haven't had their pizza in awhile, I suppose I should go and grab some and
> see how it is.

Sounds like your plan for tonight with the family! :-)

Hah, maybe!

If you can arrange for one being sent to me, I volunteer to taste it too.

I don't know with a name like hot lips.. Can you handle it?  :). They might be putting hot peppers on everything!

Sri

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director