Re: 2/18/2016 Meeting Minutes

Hi!

So far, I have information on 4 venues;
- Portland Art Museum - Marion Miller Gallery
- Ecotrust - 2 options of indoor conference center or the rooftop terrace
- Castaway Portland

I have compiled the details in a file attached with this email. Sri, perhaps you can add what you have on leftbank annexe there for easy comparison.

Out of those, I can see Ecotrust as the front-runner; despite being the most cost-friendly, their spaces also look really good! I feel just the right amount of space and ambience from what I can see of the pictures and the virtual tour. They're also a non-profit. For this venue, I see from their caterers' list, perhaps a suitable caterer called Hot Lips Pizza. Suits the more casual gathering event versus the typical full-service catering. They have vegan, veggie, gluten-free options and they also offer basic bar for events that include beer, wine and soda.

The next best option, cost-wise, is the Marion Gallery although I feel the ambience is not quite what we're looking for our purpose, they are more formal.

I am looking at 2 more options and will share when I have the details.

Cheers,
Adelia