REMINDER: Meeting tomorrow at 17:00 UTC

Agenda:

* Follow up on action items
* Discuss plan on outreach, fundraising targets etc.

At the moment, I am waiting for Patrick or Andrea to create the website so that we can start doing the promotional work.  Despite that, I think we can still start working on mock ups on what the site should look like.

I think for that, we will need to see if we can invite Patrick or Andrea to talk about the conference software and what modifications will be required going forward.  I don't want to wait around for the website to be available when we can focus on the content.

sri