Re: [jokosher-devel] Willing to do some work!

I'm thinking about it, though, and we may be able to use a
WikiProcessor to have the docs on the Wiki in Docbook. That way a new
translation means just copying the English version and translating the
text.

Not only is there one, it seems
(http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/ProcessorBazaar#DocBook) but sward
wrote it! Unless you guys have already tried it?

sil

--
Java sucks. [...] Java on TV set top boxes will suck so hard it
might well inhale people from off  their sofa until their heads