Re: [jokosher-devel] Willing to do some work!

But if you can, you're advised to do it?
2006/7/27, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org>:
On 7/26/06, Adriaan Leynse <lordmyth gmail com> wrote:
> Right
> First a question: should we start to learn DocBook? Imo that would be
> much easier to write documentation in, as we wouldn't have to deal
> with all this wiki markup.

Certainly there are advantages to having the documentation in DocBook,
but I wouldn't like to demand that doc writers *have* to use docBook
to contribute; we want to keep that bar low so we get lots of  people
in the docteam, I think.

sil

--
Your whole life flashed before your eyes? Cup of tea, cup of tea,
almost got shagged, cup of tea...