Re: [jokosher-devel] art folder system (trin / oscar)

Great idea! It would be very useful to be able to keep unfinished stuff in svn.

Aidy
2006/7/27, dan itsawisechild com <dan itsawisechild com>:
I think it looks great, just wondering if we should add an "other"
folder, for works in progress etc? or should we be keeping our
unfinished icons etc. in the proper folder?

also, for quick questions etc. i'm on google talk dnawara -at- gmail
-dot- com whenever i'm online. feel free to add me.. (i can give you
msn or jabber as well)

maybe we could all get together on IM or IRC and have an art group chat soon.

/Dan