Re: [jokosher-devel] Willing to do some work!

On 7/26/06, Adriaan Leynse <lordmyth gmail com> wrote:
Right
First a question: should we start to learn DocBook? Imo that would be
much easier to write documentation in, as we wouldn't have to deal
with all this wiki markup.

Certainly there are advantages to having the documentation in DocBook,
but I wouldn't like to demand that doc writers *have* to use docBook
to contribute; we want to keep that bar low so we get lots of  people
in the docteam, I think.

sil

--
Your whole life flashed before your eyes? Cup of tea, cup of tea,
almost got shagged, cup of tea...