Re: [jokosher-devel] Documentation Team - plan for 0.1

On 16/07/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:

As much as you can, try to not contort the HTML so that it fits the
new site; I can imagine a separate "Book of Jokosher" later on which
is the documentation, and it would be highly nice to be able to style
that without editing all the HTML :)

If anyone is interested, the User Guide is up on my site for your
perusal. Find it here: http://www.jeffratliff.org/jokosher/. The
screen shots aren't done, but the rest is. Let me know if there are
problems.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)