[jokosher-devel] Documentation Team - plan for 0.1

docs, and a plan from now until 2006-07-22.

Tasks (mostly) in order of priority:
=User Guide= - The core of the documentation. Edit on the Wiki, and I
will merge changes into the HTML version as I have time. I'm planning
on doing new screenshot, but let me know if you can help. I will take
responsibility for making sure the master version is finished,
packaged up, patch generated and sent to Jono no later than July 19.

=Intro-walkthrough= - it would be very nice to have this complete and
proofread for release. It will really help the new user. Robert, if
you can finish up, please do. Otherwise I'll work on it as I have
time. Robert if you have a master HTML copy somewhere or are willing
to convert what is on the Wiki, let me know. Otherwise I will work on
getting a copy in HTML along with screenshots by the 19th.

=FAQ= - There's a LOT to do here. I don't know how much time I'll have
to work on it. Feel free to edit, add and change. Follow the TODO if
possible, but there's plenty more to be added. By the 19th I'll make
final edits (removing anything irrelevant), and put it in HTML for
packaging and for the website. I'll get it to Jono.

=German Docs= - (last, but not least) Dennis, thanks for your
tremendous work in such a short time. I'll work on getting things
finalized on the Wiki so you can finish translation. I'll try to let
you know when a document is finished so you can make final changes.
I'll also try to make my labelled screen shots available so you can
edit the text and make German versions of the labels. It's pretty
simple in the GIMP, and I can help if need be. I can take
reponsibility for getting HTML docs from the Wiki and getting them
submitted for final packaging.

That's all I can think of for now. As always, feedback is welcome. Any
assistance is appreciated, down to the smallest Wiki edit.    :)

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)