Re: [jokosher-devel] Documentation Team - plan for 0.1

On 16/07/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
As much as you can, try to not contort the HTML so that it fits the
new site; I can imagine a separate "Book of Jokosher" later on which
is the documentation, and it would be highly nice to be able to style
that without editing all the HTML :)

Right. I'm starting that today. I'll use virtually nothing but <p>,

I'm thinking eventually the User Guide may need it's own internal
style sheet so it can stand alone. I'm worried about SVN versus Wiki
versus jokosher.org versions getting too out of sync (plus all the
maintenance). That's post 0.1 stuff in my mind, though.

Dennis: I'll probably be able to paste text into the screen shots
based on your translation. I'll make sure you get to see the final
shots for approval. At this point there will only be 2 shots with
added text.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)