Re: [jokosher-devel] Documentation Team - plan for 0.1

On 16/07/06, CodeNexus <codenexus gmail com> wrote:
However to the developers and documentation creators I promise to install
play with Jokosher.  Firstly as a "user".  That means I'll refer to the
documentation as I need.  Most people I think work this way and will not
read the docs cover to cover anyway.  Then I will go through it and look
closer.  My first objective will be as a useability test though.  In this
way I hope to contribute to this project.  I also promise to be brutally
honest but constructively so.  :)

We will always be grateful for feedback. I can't objectively jusge my
own work, so another viewpoint is welcome. We're hoping the forums
will help with this also.

>From what I can tell basically the request is to use bare HTML and let the
CSS style it up.  Perhaps a set of CSS classes/attributes needs to be
defined so the documentation team can adhere to that?
Still a lot of thinking to do on that (post 0.1). Basic docs shouldn't
need complicated CSS. If we eventually move to Docbook, that will
change things also.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)