Re: [HIG] Mini-Guidelines content

On 16 Aug 2001 09:57:20 -0700, Adam Elman wrote:
> At 10:44 AM +0100 8/16/01, Calum Benson wrote:
> >Okay, so further to Colin's volunteering effort, the preliminary list of
> >topic authors is now:
> >
> >Introduction (AE)
> >
> >Usability Principles (??)
>
> I'm happy to take this one.
>
> >Keyboard and Mouse Input basics
> >- Relevant bits from accessibility guidelines (CB)
> >- Default Keybindings (??)
> >- Guidelines for drag and drop (??)
>
> I could write these, but I think Greg might be better qualified...Greg?

hmm. I might be from the technical or historical side, but from the HCI
side I would probably be duplicating the parts from the accessibility
guidelines. I'll have a look when I'm done with the glossary. Since the
glossary will probably require review of everything else I was going to
focus on it and then its consequences; but if those sections are
incomplete by then, I can finish them for review.

> Looks like we more or less have consensus on the things on which we
> were supposed to have consensus today.  Yay!  I'll send out a summary
> of where I think we are in a copule of hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Adam
> --

Cheers,