Re: [HIG] Mini-Guidelines content

At 12:19 PM -0700 8/16/01, Suzanna Smith Eng Sun COM wrote:
Hi again,

I hope you are already planning to do this...but please feel free to reuse
and expand upon the Usability Principles Appendix found at the end of the
usability report.

See: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/ut1_report/ui_principles.html

(I noticed noone had put their name next to that section and wanted to
point out that the job might already be largely done...or that at least
there is something to start with...)

Yep. I've volunteered for this one and I definitely intend to use this as a starting point.

Thanks!
Adam