Re: [guppi-list] problem with gnome-print

On 19 Jun 2001 18:43:26 -0400, Tim Boring wrote:
> Any other thoughts on the gnome-print problem?

Since I'm unable to reproduce any of the gnome-print problems
that people have been reported, I don't know what to suggest. :-(

All I can suggest is that you make sure you have the most recent
version of gnome-print (Lauris released a new one recently that
specifically mentioned "fixing Guppi bugs" in the release announcement)
and send me any interesting-looking backtraces.

If anyone who is having gnome-print problems is willing to give me
access to their machine, I'd be happy to ssh in and poke around a bit.
Maybe I'd be able to figure something out that way.

-JT