Re: [guppi-list] problem with gnome-print

On 11 Jun 2001 20:13:56 -0500, Jon Trowbridge wrote:

> Obviously, this shouldn't happen.  What distribution of GNU/Linux are
> you using?
>
> In what way do gnumeric/evolution fail to print?  Segfault?  "Can't
> print" error dialog?
>
> -JT

In both gnumeric and evolution, print preview shows squares instead of
the text to be printed.  Then, if I print a spreadsheet or email
message, the paper is blank, except for any lines (e.g., if a word or
column heading was underlined) that may have been in the document or
message.

This is on a SuSE7.0 system.  The odd thing is gnome-print seemed to be
working fine before upgrading to XG1.4.  I didn't have evolution prior
to 1.4, but I did have gnumeric and it was printing fine.

Tim