Re: [guppi-list] problem with gnome-print

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 09:24:18PM -0400, Tim Boring wrote:
> In both gnumeric and evolution, print preview shows squares instead of
> the text to be printed.  Then, if I print a spreadsheet or email
> message, the paper is blank, except for any lines (e.g., if a word or
> column heading was underlined) that may have been in the document or
> message.

I saw something similar for a while in GtkHTML.  The problem ended up
being with libgal, which provides a lot of the font-related support
for gtkhtml, gnome-print, and other libs.  Make sure you have a recent
libgal.

If you reach wits end, pop into #gnucash on irc.gnome.org and somebody
there may be able to help.  We have a "two-shift" IRC channel, with a
bunch of Aussies showing up when the US guys get tired :)

Good luck,
Bill Gribble