Re: [guppi-list] problem with gnome-print

Jon Trowbridge wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2001 18:43:26 -0400, Tim Boring wrote:

> > Any other thoughts on the gnome-print problem?
[snip]
> All I can suggest is that you make sure you have the most recent
> version of gnome-print (Lauris released a new one recently that
> specifically mentioned "fixing Guppi bugs" in the release announcement)
> and send me any interesting-looking backtraces.

Based on my recent interesting experience with trying to get X4
upgraded, and the subsequent gnome upgrades that allowed, I'm not really
surprised about the libgnomeprint problems. I think I had libgnomeprint
versions (debian versions...) 6, 11 and 15 (at least) being coordinated
at the same time!

--
Neil, wondering whether X4 really is using much less memory.