Re: Bugs? [Re: Guppi 0.34.5 released]
- From: Jon Trowbridge <trow emccta com>
- To: Neil J Pilgrim <eennjp electeng leeds ac uk>
- Cc: guppi-list <guppi-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bugs? [Re: Guppi 0.34.5 released]
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:49:13 -0500
On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 02:42:49PM +0100, Neil J Pilgrim wrote:
> A thought: initially I just did a simple './configure' and then 'make';
> then I decided I wanted to install locally instead, so did a
> './configure --prefix=...' and another make (*no* make clean) followed
> by a make install. Perhaps this is the reason ? I'm not sure how this
> would affect the finding of the .glade file(s) since it still installed
> them locally (ie. in 'here').
That would do it. If you make clean and re-build, it should work.
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.
] [Thread Prev