Re: Guppi 0.34.5 released

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 10:46:56AM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Jon Trowbridge <trow@emccta.com> writes:
> > <grumble>  This is from temporarily redirecting stdout to /dev/null
> > because libart_lgpl spews out a bunch of (apparently meaningless)
> > warnings.

> I think you want to close stdout then dup your devnull filedescriptor
> to it.

<Insert Homer Simpson-style "Doh!" noise here> I know that is the
right way to do it, but I have no idea why I didn't code it that way.
Clearly senility is setting in early.

I'll probably fix this (and anything else that pops up) and release a
0.34.6 in a few days.  Maybe I can also get configure to test for the
broken libc...

-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.