Re: [guadec-local] Pastries for board meeting

Hi Jeremiah,

On 17 July 2015 at 03:15, Jeremiah C. Foster
<jeremiah jeremiahfoster com> wrote:
There is "Easy Bakery" on the corner of Ekelundsgatan and Kungsgatan,
on the way to our office. We can contact them for salads for lunch as
well or I can point out a couple local places that are decent.

Picking up at the corner bakery and bringing that upstairs should be
pretty easy to do. I can help with arrangements.

That's great. Thanks!

I'm cc-ing the Board here, so they can coordinate this with you. They
know what the plan for the meeting is better than I do :)

Board, can you let Jeremiah know if you need any help with lunch /
pastries for the Board and AdBoard meetings?

Cheers,
Fabiana