Re: [guadec-local] Venue for BoFs

Hi Oliver,

On 14 July 2015 at 21:50, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 7:21 PM, Fabiana Simões
<fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
Did you have the chance to get more information about this?

Visited ITU today. Find a map [1] and took some pictures [2] of the
rooms which we will have access to [3] (are marked with a black line).
Not sure if we will have access to Torg 2 (have asked our contact
about this). By looking at the map I understand that we will have
access to about 5-6 rooms. A few which are fairly large.

Do you know for sure if we have 5 or 6 rooms? I'm putting together a
schedule and it's looking tight with 5 rooms. It makes a big
difference if we have 6 rooms.

Can continue to explore the possibilities of getting more space at
ITU. Are also as I previously mentioned willing to ask some hosts to
move their BOF sessions to the 12th although I'm not sure how willing
people are to do that. We could also ask ourself if we want to
considerer to use some off-site venue.

As I'm putting together a schedule, I was unable to fit 3 BoFs.
Already reached out to their organizers to see what we can do. We have
most of the mornings available on the 10th and 11th.

Here's a tentative version:
https://cloud.gnome.org/index.php/s/fywD0SMLYurVhFD

I'll post an update whenever I have the missing BoFs there.

Cheers,
Fabiana