Re: [guadec-local] Venue for BoFs

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
Curious where we stand with regards to the BoFs. Here are a few questions:
- how many rooms do we have? How many people per room?

Good question. We will have access to around 4-5 rooms. Some of those
rooms can would I say depending on the number of participants of a
given BOF host two sessions at the same time.

If a few of us visit the venue some day we could together do a
approximation of how many people each room can host. I'm very flexible
regarding date & time for the next week.

- how will the WiFi work? Is it one password for everyone? How do we
get this password?

Waiting on a reply from our contact at Chalmers about this.

- when can we enter the venue? When do we need to leave?

The venue will be open 09:00-18:00 according to our contact.

Since we have a limited number of rooms, it's time to check the list of >BoFs:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs
Here's how I think we should approach this:
Ok.

Oliver, since you've been working on this already, can you take
ownership of this task?

Can certainly give it a try. Would appreciate help.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst