Re: [guadec-local] Venue for BoFs

Hi Oliver,

Did you have the chance to get more information about this? Wondering
if we know for sure how many rooms we have, so we can put together a
schedule.

We're a few weeks away from the conference now. While it'd be nice to
visit ITU, I don't think we should block on this to get a schedule out
there. This will give people time to sort out any time conflicts,
which we'll most likely have.

Cheers,
Fabiana