Re: [guadec-local] Venue for BoFs

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
Since we have a limited number of rooms, it's time to check the list of
BoFs: https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs

Will ask our contact if its possible to get more space at ITU.

Plan to leverage the wiki and the contact info that can found there.
Its likely I post a follow-up comment on Andreas message [1] to the
foundation list where I encourage hosts to consider the 12th as a date
for BOFs. Want to avoid duplicating work and I think open a new call
could cause some confusion.

1 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2015-May/msg00006.html

--
-mvh Oliver Propst