Re: [guadec-list] [travel] Invitation letter to GUADEC

On 2015-05-21 12:04, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
Emily,

The process here would be:  I should get their information and the I
mail the board for approval. Once the board votes on favor, I shall
issue them invitation letter with the signature from the Sweden
Organization.

Please look at: https://wiki.gnome.org/Travel/Invitations

I still haven't heard from the organziers on the signing authority for
the Sweden organization & their contact. Also I know only the core
days dates. The BOFs/Hackfest dates arent available to me yet to
formulate the prefilled document. Hence the delay in the actual work.

The board OKed the contract with FFKP just the other day. Sent the contract to Jonas at FFKP to OK the last amendments on his side.
I'll put the dates for the BOFs/Hackfests (Aug 10-12) on the website.
- Andreas