Re: [guadec-list] Shopping list for picnic

Hi

On 2015-07-16 17:46, Christopher Svanefalk <christopher svanefalk gmail com> wrote:
Will do!

On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 19:38 Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
Once that's done, depending on volume and prices, we'll look into how to
shop and transport things. Christopher, can you lead this discussion?

Kat and I will be driving to GUADEC (woohoo, road trip!), so if another car would be useful, we should be there from the evening of 2015-08-04 onwards. We have a VW Golf, and with the seats down, there is quite a bit of space in the back.

--
http://amigadave.com/