Re: [guadec-list] Shopping list for picnic

For the picnic, we can probably save a lot by buying bulk from Netto
or another low-grade store in the center. Constructing a basic list of
what is needed should be relatively simple if we just know what kind
of allergies/lifestyles we need to account for.

Cheaper still would be Axfood, though that would require a card and a car.

&A