Re: [guadec-list] Shopping list for picnic

Hi there,

Just a quick note that during today's meeting we agreed to have Christopher put together a shopping list for picnic. We'll start by planning for 50 people, and then adjust as we see how registration is doing.

Once that's done, depending on volume and prices, we'll look into how to shop and transport things. Christopher, can you lead this discussion?

Thanks so much for the help!
Fabiana