Re: [guadec-list] Shopping list for picnic

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 9:38 PM, Fabiana Simões
<fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
Hi there,

Hey,

I was wondering if the shopping list for last year's picnic at GUADEC
is / could be made available somewhere.

That would be really helpful as we plan another edition of the picnic
for this year's GUADEC.

Wow, I don't think I have anything that looks like a written list of
what we bought. We went to a huge store where usually restaurants go
to buy their stuff (think 5kg food cans instead of 500g ones), went
through the alleys and tried to find food and beverages for "a group
of people". I had no idea how many would show up and what we bought in
advance turned out to be not enough.

I'm not sure I can be of more help. :-/

--
Alexandre Franke